Companies are after IT workers with experience in cloud technologies, migrating physical infrastructure to virtual servers, security, and DevOps with demand for niche tech skills set to surge this year.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely