A review of the Australian book industry, commissioned by the Federal Government, has called for the goods and services tax (GST) on books to be scrapped in order to level the playing field between Australian booksellers and offshore online retailers.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130