A review of the Australian book industry, commissioned by the Federal Government, has called for the goods and services tax (GST) on books to be scrapped in order to level the playing field between Australian booksellers and offshore online retailers.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update