WaterNSW awarded a contract to Data#3's Business Aspect to replace its legacy systems with Microsoft's cloud trinity: Azure, Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
DXC Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
DXC Technology in pictures
Around 35,000 new IT jobs will be needed in 2019, with almost one in five Australian organisations creating new internal roles to meet the growth of digital transformation.
IT services company, DXC Technology has appointed former eHealth NSW CIO Dr John Lambert as its first chief medical director in Australia and New Zealand.
Audit points to "inadequacies" in the ATO's business continuity management planning relating to critical infrastructure.
The ATO has said it will boost its long-running centralised computing contract with DXC Technology to $1.47 billion as it eyes up incoming procurement changes.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election