The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) has published the findings of its $700,000 research program to examine the potential of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) in government
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector