For decades we’ve been teaching machines how to classify and determine things in the world, giving them many examples to draw from. But what if they could teach themselves?
dsto - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO), in collaboration with the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), have taken strides toward the development of a power generating device to assist soldiers in the field.
Defence minister, Greg Combet, has flagged a growing role for the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) in the future defence of the country.
The Defence Science Technology Organisation (DSTO) is running facial recognition trials which will underpin biometric initiatives across the Department of Defence, Immigration and new smartcard driver's licences.
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out