The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has issued an angry formal response to a proposed set of HTML5 standards from the World Wide Web Consortium, saying that stringent digital rights management technology will be harmful to online freedom and prevent many users from getting access to important content.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring