The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has issued an angry formal response to a proposed set of HTML5 standards from the World Wide Web Consortium, saying that stringent digital rights management technology will be harmful to online freedom and prevent many users from getting access to important content.
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology