The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has issued an angry formal response to a proposed set of HTML5 standards from the World Wide Web Consortium, saying that stringent digital rights management technology will be harmful to online freedom and prevent many users from getting access to important content.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next