The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has issued an angry formal response to a proposed set of HTML5 standards from the World Wide Web Consortium, saying that stringent digital rights management technology will be harmful to online freedom and prevent many users from getting access to important content.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response