Caltex Australia, in concert with Australian corporate accelerator Slingshot, is calling on entrepreneurs to join its ‘Spark’ accelerator program in a bid to ‘disrupt and challenge’ the Caltex business model.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day