Defence CIO, Dr Peter Lawrence, has admitted that he didn’t understand the ‘sheer diversity and scale’ of the role at Australia’s largest government agency when he took it three years ago.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences