If you think by simply creating points, badges or another type of reward system will motivate workers, then you are going about gamification the wrong way, according to game expert Dr Jason Fox, who spoke at Gartner’s Business Intelligence Summit in Sydney this week.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor