Perhaps your wireless carrier released a new software update for your BlackBerry smartphone, but your favorite applications just won't work on the new build. Or maybe you were feeling daring and decided to install a leaked "beta" BlackBerry OS to check out some new features, but it drastically degraded your handheld's performance.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day