The carnage on US and European markets overnight hit Australian markets hard today with the ASX plummeting over 140 points, wiping out another $45 billion. Several blue chip stocks lost over 20% of their market capitalisation in a day.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences