The carnage on US and European markets overnight hit Australian markets hard today with the ASX plummeting over 140 points, wiping out another $45 billion. Several blue chip stocks lost over 20% of their market capitalisation in a day.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7