The carnage on US and European markets overnight hit Australian markets hard today with the ASX plummeting over 140 points, wiping out another $45 billion. Several blue chip stocks lost over 20% of their market capitalisation in a day.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update is out with with more user options for controlling updates
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers