The Internet of Things is talked about a lot and many people are unsure what it really is, but at DEF CON 23 this summer in Las Vegas, that should become a lot more clear as attendees compete to hack IoT devices.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130