When Splunk CTO Snehal Antani walked on stage to deliver closing keynote at the seventh annual Splunk user conference in Orlando last week he carried with him a new addition to the company's line of funny slogan t-shirts. It bore a pun to sum up the company's new outlook: "Don't be a tool".
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?