In the second part of a series on the hottest areas in enterprise IT, David Gee discusses which big data and cloud technologies and tools you need to be aware of and where you should invest your efforts.
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler