Start-up Cylance unveils its first product today, software called CylanceV that determines what is a malware threat against Windows-based machines by using an analysis technique it refers to as "machine learning algorithms."
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution