Tech execs gathered in Sydney to discover why it’s time to move beyond the digital hype, what a real customer-obsessed digital business looks like, where you should focus your digital strategy, and how you measure your progress. The breakfast was sponsored by DocuSign.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine