The Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has become the first government agency to operate wholly in the cloud - and is now using the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically classify records and documents.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well