Around 60,000 smartphone users worldwide have downloaded the DreamLab app, which turns the devices into a virtual supercomputer to provide cancer researchers with extra processing power to crunch genomic data faster.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security