Commonwealth Bank of Australia has partnered with CSIRO’s Data61 group to pilot a blackchain-based programmable money app.
distributed ledger - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers behind the ‘fork-free’ Red Belly Blockchain have validated their work on a global scale, by deploying it on 1,000 virtual machines across 14 of Amazon Web Services’ 18 geographic regions.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and Ernst & Young (EY) have developed a blockchain-based platform to enable high-value assets to be more easily shared between businesses.
The volatility of cryptocurrencies has become something of a joke. The fact its value bounces around like a kangaroo in a clown car has given rise to countless memes about the emotional toll of being an investor.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia has hinted at plans to import the “commercialised blockchain solution” it has successfully trialed in South Africa.
- Nvidia CEO: no plans for more acquisitions after Mellanox deal
- Adobe and Microsoft take on Salesforce's marketing software, with LinkedIn as a weapon
- How data from drivers of Aston Martin Red Bull travels the world
- Asus implements fix for malware attack
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- How to be CMO of a startup, starting up
- How Best Buy shifted from being retail-led to customer relationship driven
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO