Mobile transportation apps like Hailo and others have forced traditional taxi companies to pull a strategic u-turn. Here's the story of how 60-year-old Radio Taxis Group of London has gone digital and mobile to catch up to Hailo's disruptive powers.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing