TechnologyOne has received a claim for damages in excess of $50 million from Brisbane City Council (BCC).
dispute - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra and NBN Co are headed back to the NSW Supreme Court on December 13 after a directions hearing was held this morning presided over by Justice David Hammerschlag.
Outsourcing relationships are long and complex, and the contracts that establish them seemingly more so. Yet for all their verbosity, many outsourcing contracts are filled with generalities and open questions, which can present major problems when conflicts between outsourcer and customer inevitably arise.
Ten Network Holdings has revealed it will no longer participate in the collation of Free TV ad revenue data, alleging accuracy issues
HP has been fined for not meeting service level targets due to a two-day strike last week, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union claimed as it considered fresh strikes.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales