The Federal Government has announced changes to the My Health Record legislation to ensure police and government agencies can’t access patient information without a court order. The amendments will also allow individuals to delete their record after the opt-out window closes.
- Equifax to pay up to $700m over 2017 breach, consumers can get up to $20,000 in cash
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws