The Federal Government has announced changes to the My Health Record legislation to ensure police and government agencies can’t access patient information without a court order. The amendments will also allow individuals to delete their record after the opt-out window closes.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty