Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1