Mobile transportation apps like Hailo and others have forced traditional taxi companies to pull a strategic u-turn. Here's the story of how 60-year-old Radio Taxis Group of London has gone digital and mobile to catch up to Hailo's disruptive powers.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities