Just one in three Australians are aware of the latest digital trends related to their job or industry despite employers viewing regular upskilling as the norm for anyone who wants to stay relevant in their role, recruitment firm Hays has found.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs