Ordering your burrito has never been more personal. At least that’s the mission of Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill CIO John Boyd, who said the company is relying on digital technologies and cloud infrastructure to feed the consumer’s growing appetite for beefier customer service and deeper brand connections.
digital - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital in pictures
Private sector IT chiefs are spending a greater proportion of their IT budgets on digital initiatives than government CIOs, a global Gartner study has found.
Coles has reopened the CIO position and appointed former IAG digital chief Claire Rawlins to the role.
The Australian public wants Commonwealth, state and local governments to up their game in using technology to deliver services to customers.
Entrepreneurs and investors share their tips on how to get cash to fund a new business.
Mobile transportation apps like Hailo and others have forced traditional taxi companies to pull a strategic u-turn. Here's the story of how 60-year-old Radio Taxis Group of London has gone digital and mobile to catch up to Hailo's disruptive powers.
Whitepapers about digital
In the 7th edition of the Digital Transformation Review, we hear insights from industry leaders on their experience with the digital disruption phenomenon. Find out: the answers to the key questions that organisations need to know, how to ‘win’ when responding to digital disruption and why you need to have a strategic plan, plus, insights from 8 of the top digital marketers sharing how they've successfully adapted and innovated new methods.
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Examining the dark horse distributor eyeing up Westcon-Comstor
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations