A common challenge for organisations going through a technology transformation is how to measure progress and the impact of the new capabilities on business outcomes.
digital - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital in pictures
Value, like beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder
There’s a happy medium between full transformation and none at all, and it comes down to knowing what you have and what you need
A special tax on the world’s biggest technology companies is looking likely with the government’s proposal reportedly winning the support of crossbenchers senators.
Tech leaders from financial services organisations gathered at Melbourne's Vue De Monde restaurant to discuss the challenges they face when rolling out digital transformation programs.
Mobile transportation apps like Hailo and others have forced traditional taxi companies to pull a strategic u-turn. Here's the story of how 60-year-old Radio Taxis Group of London has gone digital and mobile to catch up to Hailo's disruptive powers.
Whitepapers about digital
Cloud on the Horizon: modernise your virtual desktop infrastructure to accelerate the journey towards a digital workspace
The lure of digital transformation has energised businesses to build new service architectures with the potential to dramatically improve collaboration and simplify management. Legacy virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platforms are rapidly giving way to more modern, capable cloud-based digital workspace solutions such as VMware Workspace ONE, which offer dynamic, secure digital workspaces for employees. Find out how you can pivot to a future digital workspace.
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Updated: Latest Mini out-of-home campaign taps contextual data insights for dynamic creative