Thirteen years as the head of IT at power tools manufacturer, STIHL Australia - a traditionally male dominated industry and aimed typically at a male audience - Therese Chakour-West is not daunted by the job.
digital workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
digital workplace in pictures
Government tech chiefs gathered in Canberra to discuss how they are creating digital workplaces. The luncheon was sponsored by Box.
Adecco Group’s national IT solutions manager and former acting CIO, Giovanni Ambrosini, believes automation and robotics are having a sweeping and profound effect on the recruitment market.
Monash University is “taking the next step in its digital transformation journey,” adopting a self-service IT platform that’s changing how students, academics and administration staff work around their IT challenges and interact with technology.
Whitepapers about digital workplace
Changing worker demographics, mobility, IoT, consumer technologies, and intelligent buildings are driving the evolution of traditional workplaces. Today, smart digital workplaces are creating more productive work environments for employees, visitors, operators, and managers. This white paper looks at how businesses can enhance their employee’s experiences by investing in smart digital workplaces.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales