Throughout his career, Morteza Mahjour, the former group CIO at the UK's Lloyds Banking Group has faced many tough situations. But according to Mahjour, it comes with the territory.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus