Australia’s economic future will depend a lot on our ability to digitise key government services. Lately we haven’t been doing so well and it’s often hard to understand why. Maybe the Estonians have the answer.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector