The federal government's Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) has signed a $1 billion 'whole-of-government' technology contract with IBM. The blockbuster five-year agreement is expected to deliver more than $100 million in savings and benefits for taxpayers.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.