The federal government's Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) has signed a $1 billion 'whole-of-government' technology contract with IBM. The blockbuster five-year agreement is expected to deliver more than $100 million in savings and benefits for taxpayers.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch