Willow CIO Will Sessions - along with his colleagues - wants to connect two worlds: the built and the digital.
digital technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
A national survey of Australian farmers found that an overwhelming majority see significant value in digital technology as well as sharing data with other farmers.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed Kate Carruthers as chief data officer amid a restructure that has also seen the university remove the CIO and senior ICT change program director roles.
The Victorian Government has unveiled a new IT strategy that will see it update and consolidate outdated and complex and costly systems including hundreds of phone hotlines and 538 different service websites.
If there is one industry that knows what it means to be digitally disrupted, it's the media. With massive ongoing changes in the way people consume content – online, mobile and through social media channels – the media industry has had to quickly transition to digital, while also figure out new business models.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election