University of Newcastle CIO Anthony Molinia continues to shift the focus of the IT department, driving technology-led innovation across the university and pushing a strategy of 'client-centricity' by using digital services.
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks