IBM ANZ’s CTO of digital strategy Chris Howard admits he likes to get his “hands dirty” when it comes to IT, and also likes a good challenge. He has been "passionate about innovative technology” for the past 20 years, and now, more than ever, as head of digital strategy at Big Blue.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild