Tennis Australia has promoted its infrastructure manager, Primoz Trcek, to the CIO role. Trcek replaces Samir Mahir, who left the organisation mid-year after leading several analytics and digital projects.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away