The New South Wales Government has appointed Damon Rees as its first government chief information and digital officer (GCIDO) to help lead the state’s digital agenda.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update is out with with more user options for controlling updates
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers