For many enterprises, a mobility strategy means fine-tuning customer-facing apps. Other companies, however, aim to take their in-house mobility management to the next level. Rollins, an Atlanta-based company that provides pest control services through 10 subsidiaries, including Orkin, recently selected a service provider to provide end-to-end mobile device management.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted