The University of Adelaide has become the first university in Australia to make the switch from Blackboard to Canvas in a new move to upgrade the school’s digital learning capability.
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks