Steve Jobs once said that innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. By this standard, Australia is full of followers, all in desperate need of leadership. In the second of a three-part series, this article discusses how leaders can drive true digital transformation.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage