While 30 per cent of organisations in Australia and New Zealand are starting to scale and get value from digital investments, the remaining 70 per cent are “falling behind in rethinking business models,” according to Gartner’s 2019 CIO Agenda.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers