.By 2022, the chief digital officer (CDO) title will be in decline, as digital will have become fully embedded into business, while the CDO's responsibility is spread across the executive team, predicts IDC A/NZ market analyst Sean Ashari.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine