.By 2022, the chief digital officer (CDO) title will be in decline, as digital will have become fully embedded into business, while the CDO's responsibility is spread across the executive team, predicts IDC A/NZ market analyst Sean Ashari.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus