Australian Government ICT spending is set to reach $6.2 billion by 2018, with 1.7 per cent five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) by 2017, according to IDC research. ICT spend is the largest category for government spend, and has become a central theme in state government service transformation roadmaps.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus