The Government of Victoria’s Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, Philip Dalidakis, has welcomed the creation of an innovation hub in Melbourne, which aims to help businesses win in the digital economy.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process