The Government of Victoria’s Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, Philip Dalidakis, has welcomed the creation of an innovation hub in Melbourne, which aims to help businesses win in the digital economy.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends