The Government of Victoria’s Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, Philip Dalidakis, has welcomed the creation of an innovation hub in Melbourne, which aims to help businesses win in the digital economy.
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies