The Government of Victoria’s Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, Philip Dalidakis, has welcomed the creation of an innovation hub in Melbourne, which aims to help businesses win in the digital economy.
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy