Responding to the increasing number of threats aimed at certificate authorities and the ecosystem of trusted online transactions they represent, seven certificate authorities have come together to form an advocacy group to advance security standards and promote best practices.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack