Responding to the increasing number of threats aimed at certificate authorities and the ecosystem of trusted online transactions they represent, seven certificate authorities have come together to form an advocacy group to advance security standards and promote best practices.
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you