Aggressive store expansion, buying too much inventory, strained supplier relationships and not generating enough sustainable profit, were some of the numerous triggers that led to Dick Smith’s spectacular demise, according to McGrathNicol’s creditor’s report.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better