Former Airtasker CTO Paul Keen is the new head of software engineering at Qantas. Keen, who left the gig economy player last month, is reporting to Qantas chief technology, Rob James who joined the airline last May.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation