Departing chief information officer of the Northern Territory’s Department of Primary Industry and Resources (DPIR), Rowan Dollar, has been appointed CIO of South Australia’s Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings