Pivotal's newly-appointed CIO of APJ, Shaun Norris, said Australia’s open banking initiative - set to take effect July 2019 - will not only bring competition and innovation to financial services but will also boost the ICT sector.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely