CIO of AGL Simon Moorfield has described how he is 'flipping the triangle' of the energy giant, and disposing of roles that don't have a direct impact on customers.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security