IT departments within the public sector are under more pressure than ever to deliver. Government CIOs are increasingly being expected to improve the quality of services they provide, conform with whole-of-government initiatives and embrace new trends – all while spending less an uncertain economic and political environment.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud