IT departments within the public sector are under more pressure than ever to deliver. Government CIOs are increasingly being expected to improve the quality of services they provide, conform with whole-of-government initiatives and embrace new trends – all while spending less an uncertain economic and political environment.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation