Gavin Slater will leave the government’s Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) at the end of the month after little more than 12 months in the role.
Department of Immigration and Border Protection - News, Features, and Slideshows
Close to 10,000 asylum seekers affected by a data breach of personal information four years ago by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection are invited to provide evidence of loss or damage to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Teradata has taken home a $28.9 million data warehouse services deal from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
The federal government will spend $22.5 million over the next three years deploying facial recognition technology at Australia’s airports, eliminating the need for travelers to produce passports at gates.
Unisys and CSIRO’s Data61 are researching how data analytics could detect potential border security risks posed by passengers, visa applicants, cargo and parcels.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing