Gavin Slater will leave the government’s Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) at the end of the month after little more than 12 months in the role.
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking