The Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA) last month appointed a new IT services provider in a bid to green up its IT. Although it is the first Australian Government IT services tender specifying a green focus, this will be a growing trend according to Datacom Director Mark McWilliams.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’