The Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA) last month appointed a new IT services provider in a bid to green up its IT. Although it is the first Australian Government IT services tender specifying a green focus, this will be a growing trend according to Datacom Director Mark McWilliams.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts